Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct
By participating in the Virtual SON 2020 Conference you agree to abide by this code of conduct. If you do not agree then you must leave / not join the Virtual SON 2020 Slack Workspace and no longer participate in the symposium.
Sharing of Webinar Links/Invitations outside Slack:
- Just like a normal conference, participation is restricted to accepted registrants only. Accepted registrants must join Slack where all conference communications will be shared with all participants.
- Do not share these links/invitations - they are intended for accepted registrants only.
- This includes announcing the links/invitations to join the webinars for the speaker sessions.
- Why? If you share these links/invitations outside of Slack then the webinars might be open to attack by internet trolls and hackers
Twitter and other sharing platforms:
- Pay attention when using social media or any sharing platform.
- The use of Twitter (#VirtualSON2020) and other social media is allowed during the meeting, however, please be considerate and ask if unsure whether you can share something before you do so.
- If you do not wish to have your talk, poster or anything you discuss or share during the meeting shared more widely, please make this very clear, e.g. by using these symbols: