Welcome to SON!
The Society of Nematologists (SON) is an international organization formed to advance the science of nematology in both its fundamental and economic aspects. To serve this purpose, the Society of Nematologists acts as an agency for the exchange of information, holds regular meetings, and promotes and extends knowledge in all phases of nematology. The Society operates on a nonprofit basis exclusively for the accomplishment of these educational and scientific goals. Members can keep up to date on Society news, notifications and activities by signing up for notifications using the Menu under the Resources tab. Members can submit news using the Menu under News & Publications.
Website Attention Items
- Program and abstracts for 2019 Annual Meeting are online now (see Meetings/Annual Meeting Details)
- June 2019 SON Newsletter is posted
- 2018 Draft Business Meeting Minutes available to review
- Past year Executive Board Minutes now available
- New pages for resources from SON committees are available for committees to provide content(see Resources/Committee Resources)
All paid memberships include:
- Subscription to the Journal of Nematology (quarterly)
- Online Access to Journals and Newsletters
- Reduced registration fees at annual meetings