Welcome to SON!
The Society of Nematologists (SON) is an international organization formed to advance the science of nematology in both its fundamental and economic aspects. To serve this purpose, the Society of Nematologists acts as an agency for the exchange of information, holds regular meetings, and promotes and extends knowledge in all phases of nematology. The Society operates on a nonprofit basis exclusively for the accomplishment of these educational and scientific goals. Members can keep up to date on Society news, notifications and activities by signing up for notifications using the Menu under the Resources tab. Members can submit news using the Menu under News & Publications.
Website Attention Items
- Registration for SON Annual Meeting now open
- Nominations open for SON Board Positions (see About Us/Executive Board)
- Nominations open for Cobb Foundation Board Positions (see Cobb Foundation/Board)
- Information about the 2019 Annual Meeting is coming online and check frequently (see Meetings/Annual Meeting Details)
- Annual Meeting deadlines are now set
- Graduate Student Travel Awards information now posted
- March 2019 SON Newsletter is posted
- New pages for resources from SON committees (see Resources/Committee Resources)
Nematology Newsletter 65-1
All paid memberships include:
- Subscription to the Journal of Nematology (quarterly)
- Online Access to Journals and Newsletters
- Reduced registration fees at annual meetings