From the EIC’s Desk:
The following policy change applies to all future submissions to the Journal of Nematology:
New species descriptions must now include molecular data (DNA sequence comparisons). If you have questions about this policy, please contact me.
If you are interested in becoming a subject editor for the journal, please let me know.
Reminders of existing journal policy:
– Please make sure your experiments have been repeated in space and time in addition to containing experimental replicates.
– Where appropriate, statistical analysis must be employed to determine significance and described thoroughly.
– Consult the JON Style Guide for proper formatting, headings, naming conventions and abbreviations.
Thank you all for your continued support!
Andrea Skantar, Editor-in-Chief (2018)
Andrea Skantar, 2018. USDA-ARS, Beltsville, MD, USA
David Shapiro-Ilan, 2017. USDA-ARS, Byron, GA, USA
- Sergei Subbotin, 2016. California Department of Food and Agriculture, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Zafar Handoo, 2017. USDA-ARS, Beltsville, MD, USA
- Johnathan Dalzell, 2018. Queens University Belfast, Belfast, Ireland, UK
- James LaMondia, 2018. The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station, Windsor, CT, USA
- Eric J. Ragsdale, 2019. Max Planck Institute, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, USA
- Axel Elling, 2019. Bayer, Morrisville, NC, USA
- Eyualem Abebe, 2019. Elizabeth City State University, Elizabeth City, NC, USA
- Koon-Hui Wang, 2019. University of Hawaii, Manoa, HI, USA
- Raquel Campos-Herrera, 2019. Universidade do Algarve Campus de Gambelas, Faro, Portugal
- Maria Viketoft, 2019. Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden
- Ian King, 2020. Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Ottawa, Canada
- Horacio Lopez-Nicora, 2020. Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA