Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the deadline via the SON website and not emailed. Abstracts after this date will not be accepted.
- Abstracts will be presented in an online format that will be made available at the time of the meeting. This version is unedited; therefore, you are requested to have your abstract reviewed by two colleagues before submission.
- Abstracts for poster presentations will be published in the Journal of Nematology. This version is edited before it is accepted for publication. The abstract may be returned to the author for revision.
- If a paper or poster is not presented at the meeting the abstract will not be published.
- Once you register for the meeting, the access link to submit your abstract will be emailed to you.
ABSTRACT FORMATTING INSTRUCTIONS
Sample Abstract to Use for Formatting and Style Sample Abstract SON 2017
SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT
Society of Nematologists
P.O. Box 190
Mesilla Park, New Mexico 88047
©All Rights Reserved. Society of Nematologists